Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
- Advanced object byte-to-byte copy technology
- Automatic RAID parameter recognition tech
- Creates image files for an entire hard drive
- Decomposes real disk objects into virtual RAIDs
- Recovers files on damaged partitions
- Recovers from disks with bad sectors
- Remotely recovers data over network
- Support for all types of RAID layouts
- Support for known and unknown files types
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. attribute monitoring
- Supports FAT, NTFS, exFAT, ReFS, Ext, HFS, UFS, etc.
- Support for dynamic diskAnd Much MORE...
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016
- 32 MB RAM (Memory)
- 200 MB disk space
- 800 x 600 display
You may also like
- How to Download