The effortless control and uniquely musical character of one of the best-known vintage compressor / limiters. Inspired by the legendary smooth, effortless control and uniquely musical character of the classic Fairchild 670 limiter, the FC70 adds the weight and authority of a high-end vintage mastering compressor / limiter - taming dynamics without robbing the mix of power and detail.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Fast attack and program dependent release settings.
- Progressive onset of compression / limiting as signal level increases.
- Lateral / Vertical, Independent and Linked stereo channel modes.
- State of the art processing emulates a fully balanced transformer-coupled signal path, while an innovative delay-free feedback algorithm accurately mirrors analogue sidechain behaviour.
System Requirements - Windows:
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
System Requirements - Mac:
- Requires macOS v.10.8 - v.10.14
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
System Requirements - Linux:
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
- FC70 Vintage Limiter Plug-In
- How to Download