Inspired by the elegant simplicity of vintage Pultec style designs, renowned for their ability to simultaneously boost and cut the low frequencies using separate controls - creating powerful, tight bass boost with focus and detail. Perfect for adding that big studio sound to 'in the box' mixes.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Separate low frequency boost and cut to shape the signature sound.
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour - without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ bypassed.*
System Requirements - Windows:
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
System Requirements - Mac:
- Requires macOS v.10.8 - v.10.14
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
System Requirements - Linux:
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
You may also like
- PTC-2A Vintage Program EQ Plug-In
- How to Download