The classic vintage mid-range EQ. Based on the vintage Pultec MEQ-5 mid-range EQ, the PTM-5A emulates the sought-after passive filter character, providing a versatile equalizer capable of subtle sonic enhancement or more obvious presence - highlighting elements of a mix without harshness or fatigue.
- Smooth controls with no 'zipper noise' when adjusting the plug-in settings.
- Physically modelled rotary control modes.
- Ideal for acoustic instruments, drums and vocals, the PTM-5A perfectly complements the more familiar PTC-2A Vintage Program EQ
- Transformer-coupled valve / tube amplifier emulation enhances the desirable vintage tone.
- Innovative processing models analogue filter behaviour - without additional latency or high CPU demand.
- Valve / tube emulation adds subtle character even with the EQ section bypassed.*
System Requirements - Windows:
- 32Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: Windows 7 or newer and a VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host application.
System Requirements - Mac:
- Requires macOS v.10.8 - v.10.14
- An AudioUnit, VST, VST3 or AAX compatible host.
System Requirements - Linux:
- An X11 compatible Linux distribution.
- A Linux VST2 compatible host.
You may also like
- PTM-5A Vintage Mid-Range EQ Plug-In
- How to Download