The new SOUND FORGE Pro 15 Suite is here and bundled with many renowned audio shaping and enhancing plugins, like the brand new SpectraLayers Pro 6 or Melodyne essential. Designed to be a complete set for recording, editing and processing audio at the highest quality standards. Experience a suite of software that continues to set new standards for audio professionals. Record audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates of up to 64-bit/768 kHz. The new suite offers professional-quality mastering, editing and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface.
- 32 channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- One touch recording
- Precise audio editing and restoration
- VST3 effect support
- Numerous audio effects & plugins
- Design and customize your own editing layouts
- Video sound optimization without re-rendering
- Automate repetitive tasks with scripts
- Works seamlessly with SpectraLayers Pro 5
What’s New in SOUND FORGE Pro Suite 15?
- Wave Coloring, a new graphical representation mode in the data window that visualises the sonic qualities of an audio file.
- Instant Action window with shortcuts to frequently used tasks.
- New Oscilloscope and Spectroscope visualization.
- Quick converting audio files from Windows Explorer context menu.
- QuickFX: Professional VST effects with many presets and extremely easy operation using just one fader.
- Improved VST support with many bug fixes and a faster scan.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1 GHz RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program language: English
You may also like
- SOUND FORGE Pro 15
- How to Download