Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
Features of Windows 10 Pro With Office 2019
- The command prompt is getting keyboard shortcuts as well!
- Cortana has been more tightly integrated to the Win 10 Operating System.
- The Charms bar has disappeared in favor of a Settings menu under the Start Menu.
- Windows File Explorer Home folder has been enhanced.
- The minimum requirements for installing Win 10 are the same as Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (For 32 Bit), 2 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Minimum Space: 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
You may also like
- How to Download