Edit MPEG, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, HD, WMV, etc. without reconversion with AVS Video ReMaker. Cut, trim, remove unwanted video parts and save your video anew. No quality loss! Create and add DVD/Blu-ray menus. Capture video from camcorders, video cameras and web cameras.
Edit video files without reconversion.
- Cut, delete unwanted parts, change scene sequence in all popular video formats.
- Save videos without changing the original format.
- Edit AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, TOD, etc. video files recorded with camcorders and video cameras.
- Transfer video from camcorders and video cameras to your PC, edit files and create home video DVDs.
- Capture video from Web cameras and DV cameras.
- Choose the desired format of captured file (WMV, AVI), Sound source, Mouse cursor effects.
- Use Screen Capture function to create How-to videos or tutorials.
Create DVD and Blu-ray Menus.
- Split video into chapters, select between a number of menu templates.
- Choose auto sets and let our program split the file independently.
- Burn video files on to DVD- or Blu-ray discs.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor:Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM:1 GB or higher
- Video:Intel HD Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce, AMD Radeon Graphics
- Sound:Windows compatible sound card
- DVD recorder:for importing from DVD and creating Video DVD
- DirectX:Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
You may also like
- How to Download