PSP InfiniStrip is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in (AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3) based on 20 years PSP experience in developing HANDCRAFTED PLUG-INS for tracking, mixing and mastering. PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency! That's right - you can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn't adding any latency at all to your recorded signal! ZERO LATENCY. FULL IMPACT.
- 25 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalisers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker and gate], control and special modules) to create your custom channel strip.
- 7 dedicated “slots” for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type.
- Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Look for your preferred colour and flavour.
- 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini view mode) designed for different workflows and screen sizes.
- External side-chain support for each module independently.
- Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types.
- Zero latency processing.
- Over 230 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
- Gain - pure gain with automated gain adjustment.
- Pre 60s - as Gain plus valve type of preamp emulation.
- Pre 70s - as Gain plus discrete preamp with a transformer.
- Pre 80s - as Gain plus discrete transformer less preamp.
- ADC 90s - as Gain plus 12 bit nonlinear analog to digital converter.
- Basic Filters - low and high pass filters with three slopes options per filter.
- Pro Filters - Basic Filters plus middle filter with five filters types to choose from.
- S.C.Filters - as Pro Filters but dedicated for the side chain processing.
- Expander - expander with built in side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Gate - gate with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Ducker - ducker with side chain filters and optional external side chain input.
- Opto Pressor - optical compressor with optional external side chain input.
- FET Pressor - redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP FETpressor with optional external side chain input.
- VCA Pressor - VCA compressor designed for channel processing with optional external side chain input.
- ChannelQ - general purpose equalizer.
- PreQursor - redesigned for channel processing version of the PSP preQursor.
- RetroQ - redesigned and upgraded for channel processing version of the PSP RetroQ.
- VCA Lim - in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- Opto Lim - in strip implementation of the PSP TwinL.
- BrickWall - a sample accurate brick wall limiter.
- Saturator - a dedicated and highly adjustable saturation module.
- Master Control - fader, width, balance and meter.
- De-esser - unique deesser algorithm.
- De-hummer - hum noise reduction algorithm.
- ReactivEQ [NEW!]- a specialised filter that acts as a type of dynamic equalizer.
- PSP InfiniStrip Overview
- How to Download