Reed200 is pure and realistic. Because it’s based on real samples and rebuilt by spectral modeling. Demos were recorded on Apple’s Logic Pro with the factory reverb and built-in FXs included in Reed106. It’s perfect as a raw sound source, ready to be enhaNced with the built-in effect or any other 3rd party sound processor you like. Every electric piano has a unique sound. Even if it’s the same model, same manufacturer and same year! This is why real pianos and electric pianos can never be emulated by software… until today! Reed200 introduces a proprietary Sampleson’s software that turns static vst instruments into living ones.
- Spectral modeled Reedbased Electric Piano.
- Extended range (64 keys).
- Just 45MB.
- No velocityswitching.
- Reverb, Tremolo, Autopan and Phaser FX
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina and Big Sur Ready.
- No extra purchases are needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc)
- Win 32 & 64 bits VST/Standalone. Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions (No AAX version)
- Sampleson Reed200
- How to Download