Oracle is your new go-to for adding dreamy textural backgrounds and melodic pad guitar elements. Running on the Kontakt 5 Engine, it can add depth and space to any production, with an interface designed for creativity and to achieve professional quality results right out of the box. Oracle is designed primarily as a background ambient instrument, but the demos show that it can also be used as the main instrument (just make sure to let the MIDI notes ring out).
Please note: This is not a ‘standalone’ product. It requires the Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. You can Download Native Instruments - Kontakt Full version HERE.
- Over 408 24-Bit High Quality Samples.
- 3 Pickup Positions, Bridge, Middle and Neck.
- 4 Amp/Cab Combos.
- Built-in Delay, Reverb, Filter, Movement and Trash FX.
- Built in LFO/Stutter effect, time-synced to DAW.
- Fully Automatable Interface.
- 5-Octave Key Range
- 4.24GB Of Samples (Compressed to 1.38GB .NCW)
- Samples download includes Affected and DI samples.
- How to Download