Download Photomatix Pro v6.1.1 Full version
HDRsoft Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Users can then adjust the merged images by a range of options and settings to get the look they want - from natural-looking results to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images. The program also includes a plugin for Adobe Lightroom for users who want to integrate Photomatix Pro into their Lightroom workflow.
- Automatic alignment of hand-held photos
- Automatic/Manual and batch Processing
- Control every single detail of images
- Create HDR photos and adjust them easily
- Create natural to painterly to surreal
- Easy-to-use with tutorial and user manual
- HDR, tone mapping and exposure fusion
- Includes a plugin for Adobe Lightroom
- Several different combinations of filters
- Advanced tools to remove ghosts
- And Much MORE....
What’s new in Photomatix Pro 6.1:
- New blending option & straightening tool
- New brush tool to make image adjustments
- New individual color adjustment tool
- New rendering method for realistic look
- New tone mapping for realistic-looking results
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- How to Download
You may also like