A New Kind of Vocal-transforming Processor
Through unique granular algorithms, Manipulator can dramatically alter the timbre and pitch of monophonic audio in new and unexplored ways. From subtly imposing pitch and harmonization, to a full-on sonic mangle that will leave you with a totally new sound, Manipulator is as versatile as it is creativity-inducing.
Equipped with 10 different effects including pitch processing, formant, harmonics, sound smearing, pseudo stereo and more, Manipulator can take a normal vocal and transform it into a complex, entrancing new sound. Other monophonic and rhythmic sources work particularly well with Manipulator.
Alter Pitch in Real Time
Like I Wish, Manipulator allows users to accept midi data in real time, allowing pitch shifting to be controlled on the fly via midi controller. Didn’t like the vocal melody in a take? Play it the way you hear it! Manipulator transposes pitch seamlessly and adds a unique texture to incoming audio. Manipulator supports up to 4 polyphonic voices when used with a midi input.
- Bend and sculpt your sounds into new ones
- Alter timbre and pitch of vocals and instruments
- 10 Different effects with endless combinations
- Change melodies of existing performances
- Create harmonies with up to 4 polyphonic voices
- Extensive modulation capabilities
- Real-time processing for live performance
- Supports VST / AU / AAX plug-in formats
You may also like
- Video Demo
- Demo Vocal
- How to Download