Download Waves Sample Libraries Complete for Waves Instruments
Download Standard (SD) sample libraries for your sample-based Waves instruments. To play each instrument, you must have at least one of its libraries installed on your computer.
- Bass Slapper Sample Libraries
- Clavinet Sample Libraries
- Electric 88 Piano Sample Libraries
- Electric 200 Piano Sample Libraries
- Electric Grand 80 Sample Libraries
- Grand Rhapsody Piano Sample Libraries
After you have downloaded the libraries follow these steps:
- Extract the sample library/libraries to the desired location.
- Mac users are advised to use Archive Utility (right-click the file and choose to open with Archive Utility).
- Launch/Load the instrument, either as a plugin or as a standalone application.
- If prompted to “Please locate your Waves instrument’s Sample Library folder,” navigate to the location where you’ve extracted your sample library and click OK.
- Information about the samples folder is shown in the WaveSystem toolbar. To select a different sample library or a different library location, click on the Sample Library bar (highlighted below) and navigate to the desired folder.
Please note: This is not a ‘standalone’ product. It requires the VSTi from Waves. You can Download Waves Complete Full version HERE.
- Waves 10 Complete
- How to Download
You may also like