Download DMG Audio - Multiplicity v1.01 Full version
DMG Audio’s Multiplicity is designed to take precision mastering to a whole new level. Potentially quite intimidating but also “shockingly powerful”, it features multiband compression, expansion, gating and dynamic EQ. It can be used to both repair and enhance signals, and all with what’s described as an unprecedented level of control.
- 8 bands of crossover and dynamic EQ.
- Dual-stage dynamic handling separates transients and dynamics.
- Dual-timing release. No more pumping.
- Beautiful, minimalist user interface.
- Bit-transparent linear phase crossover and band-splitting.
- Extensive graphing and feedback.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64bit
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64bit
- Ratios above and below threshold with independent floor and ceiling.
- Full MS/LR linkage and targetting for sidechain and processing.
- Global and per-band gain staging.
- Per-band dry gain for parallel processing.
- Per-band dual-stage release with configurable RMS detection and crest factor.
- Per-band adjustable lookahead.
- Per-band adjustable dynamics character.
- External sidechain input.
- Configurable oversampling for realtime and render.
- 3-band sidechain EQ per band.
- ITU-1770 based autogain, allowing you to work at a fixed perceptual level.
- Spectrum analyser for crossover configuration.
- Per-band dynamics graph.
- Per-band sidechain EQ graph.
- Per-band metering of sidechain PPM and GR.
- Per-parameter linking, locking and MIDI Learn functionality.
- Instance and per-band presets.
- Freely-resizable UI.
- Mac Retina support.
- Full undo/redo support.
- 8 A/B banks.
- Configurable zoomable PPM and GR meters.
- Introducing DMGAudio Multiplicity
You may also like