Download Positive Grid - BIAS Pedal v18.104.22.16846 Full version
BIAS Pedal Full version - All about Fuzz, Overdrive, and Distortion. For over half a century, distortion has defined the sound of Rock and roll. From the first fuzz stompboxes to the latest high performance distortion racks – that unmistakable sound of an overdriven electric guitar has conquered millions generation after generation. With this heritage in mind, BIAS Pedal reinvents distortion in a whole new way, changing the way musicians perform, record, and create on the guitar.
BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own distortion pedal from circuit guts to the transistors, tone match any distortion pedal. And you can create, share and download custom distortion pedals on ToneCloud BIAS Pedal is seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, now you can add your custom distortion to your BIAS FX pedalboard.
Utilizing a similar component-based philosophy as our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, BIAS Pedal enables you to virtually create your own custom pedal, with full control at the pedal’s circuit level. Seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, BIAS Pedal makes it possible to add your custom pedal to your BIAS FX pedalboard.
Positive Grid - BIAS Pedal v22.214.171.12446
- The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
- 17 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
- Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
- Coming soon: Share and download Tone Matched pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.
- Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
- Seamless integration with BIAS FX,create and add custom distortion to dual signal path.
- Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and germanium parts, and shape the tone with different equalizers
- Included noise gate and amp room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click
- STANDALONE-VST-AAX 64BIT for WINDOWS
- Positive Grid BIAS Pedal
- How to Download