Lumenzia 8 for Windows and MacOS, Luminosity masks allow you to create gorgeous and realistic edits in Photoshop. Lumenzia allows you to use use them quickly and easily. Its advanced jаvascript engine handles all the luminosity masking complexity for you in the background, so all you need to think about is making beautiful images. The Lumenzia 6 luminosity masking panel for Photoshop has advanced rapidly over the past few years. The goals with Lumenzia v6 are more evolutionary than revolutionary.This is the largest update ever, with over 130 new features, updates, and big fixes in total. Yet changes to the interface are extremely minimal, so as to avoid disrupting your workflow and allow you to benefit immediately. In short, your Lumenzia experience is improving, without having to think about it or learn new techniques.
How it works:
- Preview to easily choose the right preset or custom mask.
- Apply the preview as a selection or mask.
- Refine by location/color, clean up rough edges, and paint on the mask non-destructively for perfect results.
Overview of Lumenzia 8 Features
- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to see and edit luminosity selections just like a layer mask
- Add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (select by color and/or luminosity, visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the right mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to visualize the image in zones 0-10.
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Support for paths, to facilitate use of luminosity masks with hard edges in architecture
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- A utility to save files >4GB which can be viewed in Lightroom
- Custom vignettes
- Dodging and burning
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation painting)
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscape (high pass)
- Recordable actions to include light and dark masks/selections in your own actions.
- Training and support videos, as well as a comprehensive written manual
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Lumenzia is compatible with Photoshop CS6 – CC 2018+ on both Windows and OSX.
- Lumenzia does not support CS5 or earlier (however, you may wish to try my free luminosity masking panel/actions instead).
- Note that the CS6 user interface functions the same, but looks somewhat different.
Please note: This is not a ‘standalone’ product. It requires the Photoshop from Adobe. You can Download Adobe Photoshop Full version HERE.
- Lumenzia v8
- How to Download