Instant Demo is an easy-to-use Windows screen recorder that creates interactive Flash movies for demonstrations, tutorials, presentations and training. The Flash movies play immediately in the viewers web browser with streaming MP3 sound. Editing features include annotated text and interactive hotspots. The screen recordings can also be exported to other popular video formats for publishing on the Internet, DVD, CD, YouTube, or mobile devices.
Screen Recorder Software for Presentations, Training and Support
- Record your Windows desktop activity in real time.
- Screen recorder is quick, simple and easy to use.
- Ideal for web based product demonstrations.
- Enhance your on-line help documentation.
- Add a professional edge to your customer support.
- Create effective training material in minutes.
Instant Demo Main Features
- Create interactive presentations in HTML5 and Adobe Flash formats.
- Automatically creates HTML5 web pages for your presentation.
- SCORM 1.2 compliant for use with E-Learning management systems.
- Record all visual and audio activity on your computer in real time.
- Capture the entire screen, a selected region or an individual window.
- Zoom and Pan the captured video with TrakMouse(TM).
- Automatically records mouse movement and appearance.
- Record live sound during capture.
- Export your movie to any popular video format including HTML5, YouTube, Flash, AVI and MP4.
- Record or insert sound files when editing.
- Add customized playback controls to your demo.
- Simple yet powerful editing using only two windows.
- Add callouts and headings.
- Add mouse hotspots for interactive non-linear demonstrations and tutorials.
- Add in-movie hyperlinks for full integration with your website.
- Add individual frame effects: fade-in/out, cross fade and highlight.
- Combine multiple recording sessions into one project.
- And so much more......
- Instant Demo Screen Recorder
- How to Download