Engineers and scientists use the COMSOL Multiphysics software to simulate designs, devices, and processes in all fields of engineering, manufacturing, and scientific research. With COMSOL Multiphysics, you will be able to account for coupled or multiphysics phenomena. With more than 30 add-on products to choose from, you can further expand the simulation platform with dedicated physics interfaces and tools for electrical, mechanical, fluid flow, and chemical applications. Additional interfacing products connect your COMSOL Multiphysics simulations with technical computing, CAD, and ECAD software.
Features of Comsol Multiphysics 2019 v5.5
- Multiphysics Modeling Provides Accurate Results
- Follow a Consistent Modeling Workflow
- Geometry Modeling and Interfacing with CAD Software
- Predefined Interfaces and Features for Physics-Based Modeling
- Transparency and Flexibility via Equation-Based Modeling
- Automated and Manual Meshing
- Study Step Sequences, Parameter Studies, and Optimization
- State-of-the-Art Numerical Methods for Accurate Solutions
- Extended Visualization and Postprocessing Tools for Publication-Ready Modeling Results
- Close the Gaps Between Analysis, Design, and Production by Building Simulation Apps
System Requirements and Technical Details
- These requirements are common to all platforms
- A working network card and Internet connection is recommended during installation.
- At least 1 GB memory, but 4 GB per processor core or more is recommended.
- 1-5 GB of disk space, depending on your licensed products and installation options.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later to view and print the COMSOL documentation in PDF format.
Operating System Requirements
- 64-bit Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 8 , Windows 7 , Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2012 R2 , Windows Server 2012 , Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 , Windows HPC Server 2008 R2, Windows HPC Server 2008
You may also like
- How to Download