Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.
Features of Remote Desktop Manager 2021
- Connect any session types such as RDP, SSH or VNC
- Save and manage all the passwords
- Integrate existing password managers
- Share and centralize all the remote connections
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- View connection logs
- Protect sensitive data
- Share and link attachments
- Browse shared folders or cloud repositories
- Automatic VPN connection
- Group all the sessions in specific folders
- Quick connect with template support
- Quick access via tray icon context menu
- Online backup service
- Automatic login
- Microsoft Hyper-V dashboard
- Share session settings between multiple users
- Integrated password managers
- Real-time connection overview
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
You may also like
- How to Download