The XILS 4 emulates a prototype that was never released, the EMS VCS4, based on two integrated, interlinked and interacting VCS 3 ( Synthi) cores. We also coupled them with the famous 256 analog polysequencer. In the XILS 4, you can connect everything with everything, and you get more than 1140 possible different connexions per patch. Did we say at Audio Rate? An endless source of inspiration for those who want to go deep into the heart of Analog Modular Synthesis.
- 12 Aliasing free Oscillators, grouped in 6 pairs
- 2 Analog Multimode Filters
- 4 Trapezoidal, looping, Envelope Generators. ( Switchable to standard ADSR )
- 5 Polyphonic LFOs ( including 4 Oscillator acting as LFO at audio rate )
- Polyphonic Ring Modulator and VCA engine
- Cascade Mode: Synthesizer 1 can feed Synth 2 engine inputs
- 4 independent outputs feeding the Stereo Bus, each with one analog Lp/Hp filter
- 2 Programmable Joystick Vector Controllers ( up to 32+32 modulation targets )
- Polyphonic Sequencer with 3 independent lines, Slew rates, 3 recording modes.
- Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
- Pitch Tracker, Enveloppe Follower, Transient, Gate, Sample & Hold Modules
- Chorus, Delay, Phaser, Spring Reverb
- Nearly 700 presets made by worldwide famous Sound Designers
You may also like
- Two Parallel
- How to Download