jBridge is an application designed for bridging VST plugins in Windows (up to the 2.4 VST specification). Using inter-process communication mechanisms, it aims to make it possible to run 32bit plugins in 64bit hosts, 64bit plugins in 32bit hosts, or even bridging 32bit plugins to 32bit hosts, allowing to overcome the memory limitations of a single 32bit process, in this last case.
- A very handy tool which can be used for converting 32 bit plugins to 64 bit plugins and later use them in the modern audio environment.
- Got a quick and simple installation process.
- Need to make sure that the jBridge and the host are running in the administrator mode otherwise you may encounter some errors.
- Aims to make it possible to run 32 bit plugins in 64 bit hosts and 64 bit plugins in 32 bit hosts.
- Lets you overcome the memory limitations of single 32bit process.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
You may also like
- How to Download